Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Functions and Controls Moves to Eclipse Labs

Don't you love it when technology just works?  I recently had this experience when I moved a couple of BIRT projects to Eclipse Labs.  I have moved all of my BIRT projects that were on Google Code over to the Eclipse Labs section of Google Code.  You can access them here:

The one question might be why create an update site that is separate from the project sites?  Well the short answer is that I want to make it easy for someone to get access to the projects we have created from a single site.  In addition, it is easy for me to add more content without having to modify the existing versions on the projects.

In the next couple of weeks, I hope to add a couple of new features to the update site that will make it easier to create team based reporting projects.


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there any possibility to enter multiple axis in the flash diagram version on a line diagram?

Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.